Teaching Innovation & Creativity Conference Nov. 3-4, Littleton, NH
NH State Council on the Arts’
Statewide Arts Education Partnership Conference
Friday, November 3 – Saturday, November 4, in Littleton, NH
Conference highlights include:
- A conversation on design in education: Design Thinking, Universal Design for Learning, and Understanding by Design
- STEAM in NH: model projects
- Keynote Presentations:
- Critical Thinking & Media Literacy by Alan November, one of Tech and Learning Magazine‘s 15 most influential thinkers of the decade
- “Building Lanterns and Community” with conference Artist in Residence Gowri Savoor
- Choreographer Yo-EL Cassell on “How being hearing-impaired allowed me to embrace life and joy through dance”
- Workshops led by NH Arts Education Roster Artists and other education leaders
- Performance Assessments of Competency Education (PACE)
- NH High School Film Festival
- Advocacy Lunch address
Plus: CEUs offered to all participants
Networking opportunities & much more!
Full conference registration rates are $140 for both days,
$75 for one day until September 30.
20% discount offered for school teams of 3 or more and to
NHAEA, NHMEA and AANNH members.
“Teaching Innovation & Creativity” is organized by the NH State Council on the Arts in partnership with the Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire, with significant contributions from an advisory committee of educators, artists, and community leaders; the NH Department of Education; the NH Arts Learning Network; and community partners in the Littleton area.